Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Halloween Honey Is Taking Over Your Internet

The Halloween Honey is getting her stink all over the internet!  Don't worry, I smell like Burt's Bees lip balm and nectarine and white ginger body wash.  I just want to update all you wonderful people where you can find me outside of the Blogger universe!

I'm on Twitter: @halloween_honey

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/halloweenhoney/

And good 'ol No-What?-We-Aren't-Going-To-Turn-Into-MySpace-Why-What-Have-You-Heard?- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHalloweenHoney

I am veeeeerrrrryyyyy sloooooooowwwwwlllllyyyy working on building a full-blown Halloween Honey website, but it has been a long, frustrating, swear-filled process, so I will let you know as soon as that baby is up and running!

Thank you all so much for taking an interest in my little blog here, I love doing it so much and I am glad that you are enjoying it!  And come find me at the places listed above!  We have a good time!





No comments:

Post a Comment