Monday, July 2, 2012

The Halloween Hottie of the Day-Male Edition

I finally  got a chance to watch some of the fifty Ghost Adventures episodes I have in my DVR on Saturday night! While all three men on the show are terrible charming and funny, to me the stand-out is Aaron Goodwin.  Yes, Zak Bagans is the quintessential Tall, Dark and Handsome and Nick Groff is cute as a bug's ear, but it's Aaron that really steals my heart whenever I watch.  He kinda doesn't want to be there, he makes obvious groan-worthy jokes, he shows his fear by first screaming and jumping, then asking "Dude, did you see that?! Dude, did you see that?!" in a rapid-fire machine gun style (actually they all do that when something scares them) and he's got that big, beautiful bald head.

I find Aaron so enduring I think because he reacts to these paranormal things in a way most people would, like I how I would, with fear, a fit of giggles brought on by a mixture of excitement and terror, and total relief when it's all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment